LouisianaLawHelp with Sound -- self help and how-to presentations. Find more in the "Representing Yourself" area of this site.
- A Guide from the FTC: What is Identity Theft? (Information, sample letters, and more.)
- An Introduction to Foster Care
- AUDIO PRESENTATION: AVOID CONTRACTOR FRAUD
- Audio Presentation: Your Guide to Court
- Avoid foreclosure rescue scams! Tips from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Avoid Identity Theft Video from the FTC
- Buying a Used Car -- La Compra de un Auto Usado
- Cajun Area Agency on Aging: watch a video about this organization's services.
- Cupones de alimentos: Cómo pedirlos.
- Custody and Visitation Rights for Grandparents in Louisiana -- Video and Text
See these featured resources.
Check out this Helpful Resource from the Food Programs topic under the Government Benefits area of this site:
Find out about this food aid program, where people who qualify can get extra food. Content Detail
Featured LouisianaLawHelp.org topic area: Seniors
Featured LouisianaLawHelp.org Disaster Relief subtopic:
Check out the Federal Trade Commission's "Bureau of Consumer Protection."
During LiveHelp Hours a volunteer may be online to help you find what you are looking for on this site. See the LiveHelp button is in the upper right corner of the home page. Volunteers cannot give legal advice. Click on highlighted text in any calendar box below to learn more.