LawHelp with Sound
- A Guide from the FTC: What is Identity Theft? (Information, sample letters, and more.)
- An Introduction to Foster Care
- AUDIO PRESENTATION: AVOID CONTRACTOR FRAUD
- Audio Presentation: Your Guide to Court
- Avoid foreclosure rescue scams! Tips from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Avoid Identity Theft Video from the FTC
- Buying a Used Car -- La Compra de un Auto Usado
- Cajun Area Agency on Aging: watch a video about this organization's services.
- Cupones de alimentos: Cómo pedirlos.
- Custody and Visitation Rights for Grandparents in Louisiana -- Video and Text
Technology for Justice
Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) launches free online forms and library guides to help people clear life's legal hurdles. Find these new resources here or under the "Representing yourself? area of this site below.
LiveHelp Hours -- LiveHelp will resume service in the fall of 2016.
Many of our volunteers are available primarily during the academic term. LiveHelp looks forward to resuming service with the start of the new school year.
During LiveHelp Hours a volunteer may be online to help you find what you are looking for on this site. See the LiveHelp button is in the upper right corner of the home page. Volunteers cannot give legal advice. Click on highlighted text in any calendar box below to learn more.