Listen and learn. Guides with images and sound.
- About Food Stamps: How to Apply
- About Getting a Divorce in Louisiana -- Video and text.
- About Immigration-Related Discrimination on the Job
- About Repairs--What Can I Do When My Landlord Won't Make Them (English version with companion Spanish resource with video and text)
- About Unpaid Wages, Including Sample Demand Letter
- A Guide from the FTC: What is Identity Theft? (Information, sample letters, and more.)
- AUDIO PRESENTATION: AVOID CONTRACTOR FRAUD
- Audio Presentation: Your Guide to Court
- Avoid Identity Theft Video from the FTC
- Buying a Used Car -- La Compra de un Auto Usado (English/Spanish Text and Audio on YouTube)
Technology for Justice
Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) has free online forms and library guides. See the "No Lawyer? Forms and More" topic area.
New LiveHelp student volunteers hours starting September 2018.
The calendar will show when a student navigator may be online to help you find information on this site. When LiveHelp is online you can use the buttons in the corners of the home page to start a session. Livehelp cannot and does not give legal advice.