Listen and learn. Guides with images and sound.
- About Food Stamps: How to Apply
- About Getting a Divorce in Louisiana -- Video and text.
- About Immigration-Related Discrimination on the Job
- About Repairs--What Can I Do When My Landlord Won't Make Them (English version with companion Spanish resource with video and text)
- About Unpaid Wages, Including Sample Demand Letter
- A Guide from the FTC: What is Identity Theft? (Information, sample letters, and more.)
- Audio Guide: Avoid Contractor Fraud
- Audio Guide: Going to court on your own? (Video and Text)
- Audio Presentation: Your Guide to Court
- Avoid Identity Theft Video from the FTC
Technology for Justice
Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) has free online forms and library guides. See the "No Lawyer? Forms and More" topic area.
LiveHelp: times when a volunteer may be online to help you find information on this site.
When LiveHelp is online you can use the orange button in the upper right corner of the home page to start a session. Livehelp cannot and does not give legal advice.