Going To Court And Dealing With Procedure

Learn About Your Issue

Other Courts Problems

This category covers situations when a person may have to go to court to deal with a dispute or violation. This includes the specific procedures to expect for specific kinds of cases, as well as general rules about court procedure to know.

1 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Asking The Court For A Fee Delayer Application - In Forma Pauper (IFP)

This information covers how to ask the court for a fee delayer application. If you cannot afford to pay the court costs due to your financial situation, you have the right to file in forma pauperis (IFP) without paying those fees. However, it’s important to understand that simply filing an affidavit with the court does not automatically grant you IFP status. The court will review your situation and determine if you qualify for IFP based on your poverty and lack of means.

Back to top