Baton Rouge Bar Association Pro Bono Project
Who We Are
Provides free legal representation through volunteer lawyers, mostly on referral from area free legal services and domestic violence programs. Also provides monthly "Ask-a-Lawyer" clinics at different locations and "Thirst for Justice" clinics at the St. Vincent DePaul Shelther every Wednesday and Thursday, 3-5.
Who We Serve
- East Baton Rouge Parish
- West Baton Rouge Parish
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Prisoner; Community Groups
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Representation
- Brief Advice or Service
- Legal Clinic on Representing Yourself
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
Intake is usually through referral from area free legal services groups, and domestic violence programs. Legal clinics offered at St. Vincent DePaul Shelter Wednesday and Thursday, 3-5 p.m., and every month at different locations. Call for more information.