Debt Defense: See these animated videos from the National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
Authored By: National Association of Consumer Advocates
From the announcement by the National Association of Consumer Advocates:
The National Association of Consumer Advocates and Lawhub recently created a series of five animated videos for consumers on debt defense. NACA attorneys provided content knowledge and expertise and Lawhub transformed that knowledge into animated videos.
The videos cover the following topics:
1) Dealing with debt collectors
2) I received notice of a lawsuit, what should I do?
3) Defending yourself in a lawsuit
4) Was I served legal papers properly?
5) I have a judgment against me. Money is being taken from my bank account.The videos are hosted on NACA’s site and can be streamed through NACA’s Youtube channel. Please feel free to share this among your community and help us get this new tool into the hands of consumers. If you are active on social media or have contacts with local media or relevant community organizations, we hope you will take advantage of these connections to promote the videos. If you are willing to help further the outreach of the videos but don’t know where to start, just reach out to us and we’ll be happy to assist you.